1. As a curious explorer and lover of life and people, I am constantly seeking ways to evolve myself, uplift others, and transform the world around me.
2. I have had a successful position(s) with other psychic platforms or companies.
3. I follow my instincts, intuition, guides and heart to share exactly what Source says to do in every scenario that is raised and in all kinds of service offerings.
4. Others have remarked that one of my strengths is seeking assistance when needed which I have ultimately seen leads to my overall improved performance. I'm confident in my abilities but not too proud to reach out if I need support.
5. I approach feedback with an open mind and consider what is being communicated without becoming defensive and I can listen and communicate clearly and effectively with people and personalities of all flavors.
6. Although I am a gifted at my craft and can offer others consistent, legitimate and marketable services, I believe that within me, there still lies some untapped potential or hidden talents, waiting to be unleashed into the world! I offer my gifts knowing there is always more for everyone!
7. The concept of assisting and directing others in achieving many of their objectives and wishes is quite fascinating to me. I use my light for all to see and would love to contribute by writing or in any way I can.
8. I am receptive to exploring fresh viewpoints and concepts in different areas of life. I am not easily offended. I can shift a conversations topic gracefully and I offer no judgement in the feedback I give. Religion doesn't even scare me, how amazing is that?
9. My thirst for knowledge is unquenchable, and I believe that the pursuit of self-discovery, appropriate and mindful education as well as an attitude of continuous self-improvement is the key to unlocking a fulfilling life journey that shines brightly.
10. I acknowledge that certain aspects of my life may require different levels of attention at times to achieve a greater sense of stability, satisfaction, and contentment. Everything I learn I am ready, willing and able to teach to those who ask me for guidance.
11. I have been recognized by others for my problem-solving abilities and proactive efforts towards creating positive outcomes. In all of my client interactions, positivity, practicality and solutions are my main focus.
12. I have a thirst for knowledge, and an insatiable desire to learn and discover new things. Words that capture my essence include inquisitive, curious, dedicated, committed, loving, expressive, creative, capable, reliable, resilient, compassionate, communicative, inspired, talented, gifted, humble, accepting.
13. I am open to receiving help in identifying and developing my core strengths, and I am confident in my ability to assist others as I continue to grow. I read a lot and make sure to have fun regularly.
14. I'm on a mission to unlock my full potential - personally and professionally - and I'm ready to go above and beyond to make it happen. And you know what? I want to inspire others to do the same. Let's unleash our inner greatness together!
15. One of my deepest values is my ability to grow and develop and help others to do the same. I know my gifts are powerful and my potential is massive. I am ready to be professional and expand myself.
16. I have learned to unlock the power of focus with my breath and my spiritual or meditation practice. I want to share my insights and anything I get from Spirit on my path of enlightenment with others so they can progress and achieve their dreams as well. I know how this works now.
17. There are important goals in my life that I have not yet reached but would like to begin the process of meeting them starting today. I am open to sharing about how I am achieving them and the plans I have of getting there. I am willing and capable of operating as a professional at this point and am looking for a professional platform to show off my gifts.
18. I'm on a mission to level up my life, but I'm still figuring out exactly what that means and where I can best express myself and be compensated appropriately. I'm ready to achieve my goals and make some epic changes for myself and others along the way. I'm willing to put what I want to get out.
19. If asked when I would like to start feeling significant changes in my life as a an advisor, a reader, a coach or other metaphysical practitioner, and when I think of how having success using my gifts will affect not only my relationships but the lives of others as well, my response would be I'm ready now.
20. I am willing to take primary responsibility for the necessary action steps that will help me to move others ahead in life. I am committed to helping others hear from Source either as a channel, guide, teacher, coach or adviser.
21. I do not have difficulty with meeting deadlines, generating results, or sticking with a timetable for goal accomplishment. I show up on time and for every scheduled shift because I value my Integrity and respect the time of others.
22. If requested to enter into a session with a paying client I would have no difficulty responding. My attitude is geared toward openness. I feel confident. I see clearly where my work is and will have no problem guiding others toward theirs.
23. I have been recommended for a metaphysical advisor position in the past. This is a field I have been working in and have had success in. I am currently looking for a place to show off my gifts.
24. I realize that clients are paying significant money for authentic interactions. I am comfortable with the financial pressure of the commitment.
25. I believe that working with someone who has a more objective view can significantly help others see things in life differently. I understand the law of non-resistance or at least have heard of it and will look into it now.
26. If someone were to provide me with constructive criticism, I would carefully consider what they had to say, ask others for feedback as well, and then take action. I use this methodology with my clients as well.
27. I am familiar with the Universal Laws and can attest to manifesting in accordance with their principles. I am a metaphysical student.
28. I am very interested in figuring out how others have created obstacles to their own success. I regularly solve these kinds of puzzles for myself and then naturally want to teach others. I am ready to make money or have been earning from my gifts and its time to level up.
29. I have personally hired a reader, advisor or coach or paid for a class with a teacher to help solve a problem or get somewhere new in my life. I know the value of money as God in manifestation in this 3-D Realm.
30. As a Psychic, Medium, Shaman, Reikii Master or other Metaphysical Practitioner, I feel specifically called to share with others. I am ready to create or have already created to materials and content to add value.
31. I have clients already. I am a package deal. I am looking to expand and serve more people and I am also interested in writing and creating content.
32. I have written for other Psychic Blogs or Metaphysical Magazines.
33. Even if I have not taken the time for my own happiness and development in the past, I am ready to begin doing so now. And as a partner with this group of professionals I literally have no excuse not to learn and share something mind-blowing every day.
34. I could be described as: questioning, curious, and enthusiastic and a self-starter. I have plenty of energy and am ready to send it forth with blessing.
35. Investing my time, energy, finances, and other resources in my satisfaction and fulfilment sounds like a very sound investment to me. I am worth it and so are others.
36. I do not have a psychological disorder (e.g., depression, anxiety, eating disorder) that is unstable or untreated, suspected, undiagnosed or diagnosed. I do not avoid or stuff my feelings or problems. I don't project. I accept responsibility for my life and my experience and I face my fears.
37. Throughout my life, I have often been curious about how I can develop myself and perform at my best. Offering my intuitive insight to others is one way I have felt I have had success.
38. I can commit to being on time and prepared for my shifts even if I have a lot of other things going on in my life. I never fake sick but I do take time for proper self-care and know the difference. If I need time off I do my best to always book it in advance.
39. I recognize that serving others with my gifts requires a significant investment of time, energy and resources on my part.
40. I am willing to take primary responsibility for the necessary action steps that will help me to move others ahead in life. I am committed to helping others hear from Source either as a channel, guide, teacher, coach or adviser.
41. I have personally hired a reader, advisor or coach or paid for a class with a teacher to help solve a problem or get somewhere new in my life. I know the value of money as God in manifestation in this 3-D Realm.
42. As a Psychic, Medium, Shaman, Reikii Master or other Metaphysical Practitioner, I feel specifically called to share with others. I am ready to create or have already created to materials and content to add value.
43. I have no reason to believe that I require therapy. I am stable and reliable and can commit to at least a minimum required shift duration for a set number of days per week.
44. If, while working with InsiderOutside.Com I am given specific homework assignments or action steps I can do to increase my earnings or level-up my skills and it is agreed that this feels right for both parties, I am confident that I would work hard to complete them between shifts.
45. I believe that at times the natural support systems a person has (family, friends, partners, etc.), can often be "too close" and may have a "personal interest" concerning some issues, which may keep them from providing objective and useable feedback. I realize a professional 3rd party perspective could add significant value in these situations.
46. I am able to provide guidance for those who are worried that they may never discover their true potential if they do not do some work in that discovery process.
47. I have had success in making changes and embarking on the process of meeting my largest goals on my own. I think that a partnering platform that is open to assisting me would benefit me. I am open to learning and I aim to offer what I know as well. this is a joint effort.
48. I understand that as a coach, adviser, teacher or practitioner I help others to recognize their solutions, strengths, and opportunities, but I do not do things for them that I know Spirit wants them to do for themselves.
49. Others have remarked that I appear particularly motivated and interested in getting the most I possibly can out of my career or life and that I do a great job of helping others navigate change.
50. I am not looking to reduce or solve a problem, such as an anxiety disorder, instead, I am interested in promoting growth and development right now.
51. I follow my instincts, intuition, guides and heart to share exactly what Source says to do in every scenario that is raised and in all kinds of service offerings.
52. I am willing to take primary responsibility for the necessary action steps that will help me to move others ahead in life. I am committed to helping others hear from Source either as a channel, guide, teacher, coach or adviser.